Date of this version: 10/03/2022
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
Intelligent Health is a company in the UK, registered with the ICO under Payment
Tier 1, Z1676868. At Intelligent Health, we are committed to maintaining the trust
What data does Intelligent Health collect and why?
We have a number of different activities which may involve the collection and
handling of your information. Please see a list below describing our different
activities and what information we need as part of this.
1. Data that we collect when you use our website where cookies are enabled
Information on how we collect and use data obtained from cookies, is available on our cookies page.
We only collect and use information using cookies if you accept these cookies. You can find out how to change your cookies preferences and information on how to control cookies through your browser settings on our cookies page.
2. Data we may collect when you contact us through social media:
- Handle or username
- Email address
- Home address
We may collect some of this information when you contact us through social media platforms in order to:
- Respond to your enquiry or provide you with support;
- Share your experience or photos with other players;
- Help build our community.
If we need further information from you when dealing with your enquiry, such as email address or home address we will seek additional consent from you directly and take this to a private message. This information will not be shared with any outside company or organisation.
Where we are sharing your experience or photos on our official accounts (sharing, re-tweeting, etc.) we will do so as it is in our legitimate interest to promote the game and foster engagement. Where we are responding to an enquiry we may need your consent.
3. Data we may collect when you respond to our surveys:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Age group
- Health information
- Activity levels
- Mental wellbeing
- Email opening statistics
We collect the information listed here in order to:
- Evaluate whether Intelligent Health programmes have led to changes in
- Help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter
- Report back to our funders on the effectiveness of the program
We only carry out this processing where we have your consent to do so.
It will be made clear to you when you participate in a survey if we are asking you for consent for these purposes. Intelligent Health also delivers Beat the Street.
4. Data we collect during recruitment and selection
We may collect and process data about candidates as part of the recruitment and
selection process. The details of what data we collect and how it is processed are
Who will my data be shared with?
We share personal information with the following organisations, for which we carry out due diligence checks:
- Sendinblue — your name and email address will be shared with Sendinblue to
issue email newsletters.
- SurveyMonkey — the health survey during the game as well as the surveys
completed after the game are hosted with SurveyMonkey which is based in
the USA. As part of this Intelligent Health will work to ensure that this sharing
- Sprout – we use a third-party provider, Sprout, to manage our social-media
interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will
be stored by Sprout. It will not be shared with any other organisations. View
We also share personal information with third-party data controllers, including local authorities, Active Partnerships and councils.
In respect of the above suppliers, Intelligent Health will ensure that they are risk
assessed and subject to appropriate contractual terms.
Summary of how long your data will be kept for different purposes
Unless you have provided explicit authority for data to be kept for longer:
- Data collected in surveys using our third-party provider (Surveymonkey) will
be deleted 26 months after completion of the survey.
- Data collected as part of the recruitment process will be deleted within six
months after the recruitment process has ended.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail.
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if
we are, you can request access to your personal information. This enables
you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and
certain other information about it.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate
personal information we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in
certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may
refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the data is required for
compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of
your personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish
its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Transfer: you may request the transfer of some of your personal information
to another party.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal information based on a
legitimate interest you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to
continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or
where this is relevant to legal claims.
- Automated decision making and profiling: we do not perform any automated
decision-making based on personal data that produces legal effects or
similarly significantly affects you.
- Withdrawal of consent: where you have provided us with your consent for a
particular processing activity you can withdraw this at any time. Please note
that this will not affect any processing we have undertaken up until your
- Lodge a complaint with the Regulator: while we hope that we can resolve any
queries or address any concerns you may have you will always have the right
to lodge a complaint with the relevant Regulator, the Information
Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to
exercise, or discuss, your rights below please contact us at
email@example.com, or alternatively you can write to:
Reading Enterprise Centre
University of Reading
Beat the Street
Changes to this privacy notice